Angular 5 framework and participated an Angular 5/CouchDB opensource project, in which I also got experience in docker and ts-lint. For mobile application development, I have 3 months native Android development experience with Java, as well as cross platform framework Ionic 2. Also, I have been tutoring high school student Android for half a year.
Full stack Web Developer Intern
2017 - Present
Developed a PHP-MySQL-based Enterprise data mining system for collecting and organizing financial data
• Designed backend infrastructure with PHP Laravel and MySQL, which utilized XML script to define rules and process raw data thus increased the code reusability.
• Improved current pagination feature to support multiple-page pagination on a single page which increased page loading efficiency and user-friendliness.
• Integrated Java financial analysizer into PHP backend as microservice and use Vagrant/VirtualBox to host the application, thus solved issues with local testing.
• Designed user authentication system with Laravel middleware, and utilized request forwarding on PHP side and CSRF protection on Java side to securely communicate with Java microservice.
• Developed user management system with Laravel Entrust package by setting roles for different users and providing corresponding permissions for each role.
• Hosted the application on CentOS 6.0 server. Updated the server software and configured database and file system through CPanel tools and shell script.
Designed AngularJS-based user interface for Xinerva data mining system
• Designed a user-friendly web interface with AngularJS and Bootstrap, enabling user to quickly find the core financial information and view it in an organized way.
• Data table is designed for general uses, which means different table structures and table numbers can be handled with the same code snippet.
2017 - Present
• Implemented text message sending feature with Nodemailer API, and email sending feature with Twilio API, which enables the application to send messages to user if certain activity happens like new account registration and password change.
• Improved security by applying JWT for verification of user credentials and embedding OAuth 2 into 3rd party services, which hides user password and Administrator’s email credentials in the code.
• Implemented logging feature through Winston npm package, which keeps record of all activities of the user and corresponding 3rd party services. The log is directly output as text file for further archive.
• Redesigned Mongoose API and other API with promise chaining if possible, thus makes the code more elegant.
• Tested core activity feature such as transaction, payment, logging with fake data in database by Postman and Mongo shell, thus avoided a full set of use cases.
Android developer Intern
2017 - 2017
DOBBS Stanford Inc, Dallas, TX
Developed the remote-control application for smart hardware “ZonePager” on Android platform: https://goo.gl/wsMuhL
• Re-designed “zonepager” app of iOS platform on Android platform with Java Gradle and Android Studio, which can locate device by IP Address and transfer data over WIFI.
• Improved interaction performance between system services and UI thread and designed responsive user interface.
• Solved multithreading issues and concurrency issues caused by multiple hardware through Queue data structure.
• MD5 encryption technology combined with SQLite database is applied to improve the security of hardware credentials.
• Assisted team leader to test the application with various use cases, thus extends its feasibility and minimized faulty situations. Technologies: MVC, SQL, Network Programming, OOP, SQLite
Google Maps API, Google API
Agile Software Development, MEAN Stack, Design Patterns, Responsive Layout
AWS Route 53
The University of Texas at Dallas
2017 - 2018
The University of Texas at Dallas - Richardson TX, USA
What types of projects would you love to work on?
Develop fully-functional, scalable and stable backend service with Node JS. Solve complex problems which require coordination of multiple techniques. Develop solutions to perfectly meet the requirement of clients and develop tools to improve working efficiency.
Tell us about your programming experience